Love?

I guess anyone could have a story like mine, it could be in different words and sentences but it could always mean a similar thing. All people might seem different but yet still, they all have the same feelings inside their heart and soul.

Well it all started at the end year of 2008,when during the school break I started know one guys named Farid.We got to know each other straight away, well you would if you sat next to them anyway. We got to know each other better and after a few weeks we started flirting a bit and nearly.After a couple months in February 2009 he take action to tried be a part of me.We found out how much we had in common, but at first I said to him that I couldn't accept it and I told him not to get me anything, but he still did *igtkan dah mengalah td.I am so shocked * my heart said : Takkan lah mamat nih nak jd bf aku kot,unbelievable.Then at so much longer time I tried to love him so much and at last I do I very love him,hahah.We continued our journey at the end of midnight*he phone me every night lah

At the end of June 2009,I found him got a new girlfie.Woahhh,rasa mau mati je time nih.How dare you Farid just make me a ******.We hv end off our relationship that month.

I was determined that I was sick of love.Entah macam mana at one month nih may be at July, he contactcy me back.Hahah,at that time just buat dont know je lah,we just friends right?Dup dap dup dap,we make decision to couple back,ayyer mcm keling -,-

I like not only to be loved,but to be told that I am loved with him,ya ampunn farid is so jeloussy,he pretend to fight with me,ayyoooo,but at last we bebaik semulalah,mana taknya I yg kena mengalah dlm hal nih,Im very sory for my behaviour.

18 October 2009,we decide to gather up.I met him at **.Yeah im very happy bcs I dah dpt meet dia.Fuhh legaa,after a week I caught that he didnt contact me anymore.I just contact his friend **** and ask why he didnt . . .
At least I know he got a problem,okay finee,I apologise him

29 October 2009,now all I can do is cry because he does not love me anymore. He hardly speaks to me now and I wonder why. Is it because I turned him down? or because I am so pathetic about this? I don't know except I wish I did know why!!! But for now I guess I will never know. I still love him heaps but its all too confusing in my mind. We don't call, we don't write, we don't flirt.Every time I look at him I feel like crying.I have tried drinking away my sorrows but it never works, they just come back to me when I become sober again. I've told people how I felt, I have asked my sister to ask the angels for me, I have tried everything but nothing seems to work.I was hoping that this was leading to us getting back together.
God,only you can cure my heart.I noticed a tear fell from my eyes when I wrote this down.Eh,Farid Im very sorry cause cant make you happy and take care of you.Goodbye.I love you >33


And why I choose him to be my bf :

1. He loves me and I love him too
2. I feel comfortable
3. He is my first love*eh no lah
4. He is cute and smart
5. I like his character(friendly*hmm,dont think so)
6. I like his hot-tempered but loving
7. His smiling are very charming
8. I cannot forget our 1st kiss
9. He can protect me as I'm in dangerous
10. He is very caring and understanding*euww no lahh