Do I am the heartbreaker?

He call me bout 11 o'clock at night something, 1 October

A : Now I really hate you.
W : But. .Erm,ouh
A :I hate you !
W : Err

He drop down the words,and calling off


I messagging him


01-Oct-09, 11.57 pm
W : I really hate you more.Im sory.I didnt mean it.But why?

02-Oct-09, 12.01 am
A* : Why I hate you?Cause everytime I see people, I see you.When I wanna talk to you, my
beating faster than you know.But at last you make me suffer.That why I hate you.

02-Oct-09, 12.04 am
W : But, I **** you.Erm, I'm sleepy.Later we bla and blabla again.Bye,gudnite(I'm crying)

02-Oct-09, 12.12
A* : Love never last long.Bye

God.Do am I that such thing human?THE HEARTBREAKER?For A, I'm very sorry.But why you said I just make fun at you?Please, I dont want loose you :( I know that I got bf.You should understand who I am.And you must respect me as your friend maybe*.I wont loose truefriends like you.Every time,every minutes and seconds, I dreaming how ya to suppose myself at you